CikDa: wowww....

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

wowww....

Assalamualaikum...
it had been pass 1 in the morning...my eye really feels sleepy....but,i can't sleep yet...i hv a mission..a mission on making my blog interesting...the problem is..i don't even know how to start it..i visited nuffnag websites..but,,i am totally blank on how to get all those widget and interesting ads other blogger get..is there anybody,someone who can teach me something about making the blog look amazing????hummm...

oh ya...i supposed to do some research on my incoming forum 21st march...next week...hmm...so far,i got something from the video,bebudak forum tahun2 lepas..ok gk...ingat nak masokkan sikit r lirik lagu...berdendang sket nanti..kuang kuang kuang...ade r budak forum yang sing time competition...in the middle of the forum...we can selitkan part of the song..as long as it mengikt tajuk lah...hmm...nervous r...
it is my first time foruming in front of unknown people...i got into the competition secara paksarela...Aedy r ny...memandai je suggest my name as if i'm that good... bukannye ape,,aku tkut nanti spoilt plak..i'm such  clumsy person...harap2 lah nanti the forum turns out well....i really hope,we can win this competition....

wish me and my gang gud luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment